Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42 PA+++ #13 & #21 Review

Hey Freaky People!  I've got a new video up about some BB Cream that I recently purchased and am really enjoying.  My first foray into the world of Asian beauty treatments has been a good one and I'm really excited to try some more!  I know bb creams are catching on here, but from what I've been told and have read, they pale in comparison to their Asian counterparts and are more like a tinted moisturizer than a true bb cream.  Now that being said, there are at least 5 brands that have recently brought out their own versions of this magic cream so maybe one of them has finally gotten it right?  We'll have to see.  If you want to check out the Missha M Perfect BB Cream for yourselves, the US website is http://www.misshaus.com.

Have any of you tried this or any other bb cream?  How do you think they compare to regular foundation or tinted moisturizer?  And do you ever wonder why the Asian beauty market always gets the best products first?  No fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog