Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Influenster Vox Box- Holiday Box

Hey Freaky People!  A little late to be unveiling my holiday Vox Box, but trust me, you didn't want to see me a few weeks ago.  I got an Olay Pro X system for Christmas and when I used it, I had a terrible reaction and burned my face!  I've been waiting til my blistery splotchiness went away.  No more Pro X for me.  Anyways, here's what I got in my Influenster Vox Box.  I'll be reviewing the items either in videos or on this blog to let you all know how I liked everything.




When I deemed myself "video worthy" I went on a bit of a video making spree, so you'll be seeing a lot more from me very shortly!  Next up....Conscious Box sample box spotlight and giveaway!  See ya Freaky People!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog