Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sample Box Wars- Starbox (June '12) Electric Eyes

Hey Freaky People!  My June Starbox finally came a few days ago and it does NOT disappoint!  The products are meant to be worn together to create a cat eye look, but the colors are beautiful and can be worn in so many ways.  This box included (these as usual are all full size) an eyeshadow in the color Caracature, a Diamondline eye liner in the color Myth, a Precision Eye Definer (felt tip eyeliner) in Black, and to help you put it all together a small precision eye brush (I would call this a pencil brush).  I'm wearing the products in the video and I love the light smoky eye look you can get with the kit.  I especially love the eye shadow because it has an almost color changing effect.  Depending on how the light hits it, it could look gray, green, or pink.  In the video I call it a smoky opal color and I think that description fits perfectly.

All of this for the $15 price tag of the Starbox is absolutely incredible!  While future boxes may also include hair product or accessories because of the new lines that Starlooks is launching, each Starbox is going to have a minimum of 2 full size Starlook's makeup products per month.  It's the perfect sample box for us makeup lovers out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog