Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bobbi Brown- Instant Pretty Kit and FOTD!



Hey Freaky People!  I'm so happy to be able to make videos again!  This first one is about my very first Bobbi Brown purchase.  I figured I had to put on makeup to film anyways, so I might as well try it out before I returned it.  I was so upset when it came and it was so small for the price.  But sometimes you do get what you pay for, and I can't believe how such a pretty look can be achieved with such little product!  I'm keeping it for sure!


Bobbi Brown 7 piece Instant Pretty Collection-
http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.A221874.desc.Bobbi-Brown-7pc-Instant-Pretty-Collection.cm_scid.zone


My kit is in Sand, which was the 2nd lightest color choice.  I am light with pink undertones.  In the presentation, Bobbi said that most people would need either the beige or natural (if they are tanned for summer).  


Starlooks Precision Eye Definer Pen- (look for my upcoming review of my June Starbox which includes this product and more!
http://www.starlooks.com/products/precisioneyepen


FTC Disclaimer-  I bought this kit with my own money.  All opinions given in this video are mine and I have never been paid for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog