Friday, February 24, 2012

Sample Box Wars Spolight- Beauty Army Jan/Feb "12


Hey Freaky People!  Here's the next installment of my Sample Box Wars Spotlights, this on the first two months of the new sample box company Beauty Army.  As a whole, I really enjoy these boxes.  I was very worried that month 2 would drop off in quality as other new companies have done but I haven't seen that at all.

Beauty Army is not the first company to say that they focus on luxurious packaging (Gogogirlfriend was a big fail on that one) but they absolutely deliver 100% and I've got to give them the prize for having the nicest sample box packaging out there.  I will find good uses for every single one of these boxes.

It's not all roses, though.  Beauty Army's sample sizes that are shown on their website when you choose your samples differed in a few cases in my second box and while I absolutely think the box is worth every penny, the differences in some cases are big.  One sample I got said the sample size was 1fl oz but it couldn't have been more than .25fl oz.  If they were so confident about their boxes, then why fudge the sample sizes so people would think that they were getting more for their money?  I guess because they thought no one would notice, and unfortunately I seem to be the only one that did!  But Beauty Army, if you're reading this...your boxes are really great so far, let them stand on their own merit.

To sign up for Beauty Army-
http://www.beautyarmy.com
$12 monthly for a choice of 6 of 9 samples

Products Mentioned-
 MyFace Blingtones eyeshadow
LaRocca Shield Multi Active Lip Balm
La Rocca 24k exfoliating facial cleanser
Strivectin Get Even Brightening serum
Chella anti fatigue eye mask kit
MAD Skincare Youth Transformation Age Corrective Serum
Lift Lab lift and firm eye cream
Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe hair mask
Indie Lee The Body Scrub
Mama Mio Boob Tube bust and neck firmer
Nia24 uva/uvb sunscreen



1 comment:

  1. Sheryl! I think you should do a question-answer video! Or maybe just some more tag or vlog type videos! I enjoy watching you so much! Maybe you could make a tweet saying you're going to do a question answer video and have people tweet you back questions? :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog